Monday, September 8, 2008

Are you ready for some football??!!

Ashley and I recently went to a Panthers pre-season game with our good friends John and Elizabeth. We had an absolute blast tailgating before the game, playing corn hole, and cooking burgers! The game was excellent, the Panthers won!!! Here a few pictures......


Elizabeth and I tailgating




John and Ashley, don't they look sweet and masculine?


This van came through our parking area. It was playing music through some speakers on the outside of the van. All the players had autographed it. There was just an older married couple driving it around to all the parking lots, pretty funny.




I was really very proud of myself for this picture. This was taken from our seats.



2 comments:

Colly said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! I still have yet to go to one of those. I generally save those types of sporting events for people who wanna give me free tickets. ;-) When I think about it, I don't think I've ever paid for a sporting event besides the Cup! Ha! Shows you how much I value sporting events. Sporting events....I just wanted to say that one more time.

The Morgans said...

Colly, you crack me up! We did have a great time and yes our tickets were free thru Ashley's work....we wouldn't have paid for them either, we think the same way!