Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!!

My wonderful husband's birthday was on August 10th. We kicked off his birthday weekend on a Thursday night by having dinner with our friends John and Elizabeth. On that Friday afternoon, our friend Miros and his girlfriend, Whitney, came into town from Greenville. We had a night out on the lake with them, John and Elizabeth, and Chap and Heather. We grilled out on the boat and had an awesome time! On Saturday, Ashley and Miros and a few other friends played in a golf tournament. (Are you getting the hint that he got to do exactly what he wanted all weekend? Aren't I a good wife?) Then on Saturday night was the party! We had a cookout and some friends over to our house. I think everyone had a great time! I know the birthday boy thoroughly enjoyed himself! I had Ashley's best friend Joe make him a birthday shirt that he had to wear all night. It was hilarious!!!


After the cookout at our house, we went to the bar to see Chap play. I have few photos from there, but as you can see I was really consumed with taking pictures of some of my friends and me. I always have good intentions of taking tons of really good pictures and then I just never do.

Chap playing some tunes

My sister Jaime


Whitney and I


Heather and I

So, as you can see, I didn't really take any pictures of the actual party. Sometimes I forget I have a camera. I promise to work on that!

2 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

awww..Happy Birthday Ashley!! that's actually my sister's birthday as well. looks like a swell time was had by all.

Chap and Heather said...

Good job with the pics B! You didn't get any of the amazing firework display though??

=)