Thursday, August 14, 2008

I am a slack blogger......

I know I really struggle at keeping up with my blog. Let me explain a little so I don't seem so terrible........my laptop is older and most of the time a piece of junk. I got a new camera (Thank You Heather!!!) for Christmas that I needed and love! I had to remove the old program that took the pictures off my old camera and install the new program for the new camera. Well, lo and behold, my computer doesn't have enough RAM and I don't know what to do with it. I know I need to take it to someone, but I am scared because I know it will cost plenty of money. Also, my computer is older and more RAM is more expensive for older computers. I am cheap!! So.........I have to get my pictures off my camera by going CVS, Wal-Mart, Rite Aid, etc. and have them put on a CD. So, I like to build up quite a few pictures to put on the CD if I am going to pay $3 for it. I know, it sounds complicated and it sounds like a bunch of excuses and it kind of is. New post coming over the weekend. PROMISE!!!!!

Oh and if anyone has any suggestions about the computer issue, help a sister out!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! That really sucks. You should definitely get a tune up!! :-)

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

yea, i got no help on the computer thing!

Jaysey said...

Buy a new computer. Probably better for the money...it was for me...anyway it wasa for me to get a refurbished old computer. Gary does that...refurbishes old computers and sells them. Either he or my cousin could probably help you decide what to do. They are both computer people. My cousin is A+ certified and works for Geek Squad while he's going to school for computers. Anyway...you an e-mail me 'bout it if you want.