Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My life is closer to complete

Ashley and I got home from a long weekend with my family in Arkansas last night (pictures and stories from this trip to come later this week) and I turned on the TV before I went to bed and lo and behold we now have the E! channel. You can't imagine how exciting this is for me!!!! Joel McHale was speaking to me (The Soup was on)!! If Comporium has done one good thing during their existence in their monopolizing rein as the only cable company in York County, it is getting E!. More to come later, I just had to let everyone in on the joy in my life. I am pretty easy if you can't tell!

2 comments:

Daniel said...

I'm so happy for you. Everyone should have the privilege of crushing on Mr. McHale.

Chap and Heather said...

Yep...LOVE him!! I'm glad the rest of Rock Hill can finally enjoy the channel that has brought me such happiness the last two years. I believe this will bring Rock Hill closer with more meaningful and deeper conversation. ;)