Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Yoga

Today, my very good friend Liz and I attended our very first yoga class. I have always been a little skeptical of yoga just because I knew nothing about it. Well, today I found out plenty and turns out I really loved it!! We attended a beginning yoga class which taught all the basic moves and stances. The class was an hour and fifteen minutes long and we came out of the class and felt great!!! Who knew that stretching so vigorously would make you feel so good? On top of feeling good, it was the best stress reliever I have found. We have now signed up for 8 more classes and plan on attending twice a week for a month. I am very excited and can't wait to see how I feel in a month. So, I challenge all of you, if you never have, to take a yoga class. For those of you that live in the area, check out their website and you are more than welcome to come and try with us!! http://www.therockhillyogacenter.com

3 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

hey!! i didn't realize you guys had joined the blog craze too. now that i know, i'll definately be checking in!

love-amber

Anonymous said...

Hey!
Found this a little while ago too. It's great so far!!I liked learnin up on your family. So....where da rest?? Did you get bored with it already? I'm counting on you guys to fill chunks of time out of my work week with daily updated reading material!! ;-)

Chap and Heather said...

I am really digging the yoga idea...especially now with all the stress going on at the end of the year!! Hopefully I can give it a try soon!