Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A few more intros......

Now that you have been introduced to my side of the family, meet Ashley's family.........The Morgan's. I am pretty sure I married into the best possible family!!!! As you will learn, I don't like the "in-law" reference. I will only use it if I am describing my "in-laws" to someone who doesn't know them.


Ashley's Dad, Skip and Brothers, Trey and Bryan

I refer to them as the Morgan Men. They are all so much alike, but yet very different. Looking at the picture below from the left, Ashley, Skip, Trey and Bryan. Skip is the best father and "father-in-law". My dad lives 12 hours away, so Skip has really assisted in Dad kind of things for me. He takes care of me!! Trey is Ashley's older brother by 11 years (don't be upset if I got that wrong). Trey is our "fix-it" man. He can fix anything and it absolutely amazes me!!! He is a wonderful father (you'll see the kids next), great brother and works harder than anyone I know. Bryan is the middle brother and is older than Ashley by 8 years. Bryan is the one to come to for news, gossip anything you need to know. He might hate that I say this, but he might love celebrity gossip more than me. :) Bryan is a very wonderful man and has the biggest heart I have ever seen. The Morgan Men are it in my book!!!!


















My Niece Savannah who is 10


Savannah takes dance and at Christmas got to dance at Disney World with her team. She is fantastic and growing up very quickly. As you can see she got a cell phone for Christmas!!

















My Nephew Jackson who is 7.


Jackson plays soccer and is very good!! He is funniest seven year old I know.


















And last, but certainly not least.......My Sisters Amy (Trey's wife on the left) and Jaime (Bryan's wife on the right)

I couldn't ask for two better sisters. We all get along very well and are surprisingly alike. I love them both very much! They both hate this picture, but they are awful critics on themselves. :)


2 comments:

Amy said...

You are so right.... I do hate that picture of me. I do however, LOVE YOU! Great Job. I know everyone will enjoy reading it!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE my extended family! I feel like I have known all of you forever. Ashley is very much my second son. Zackary and Ashley are wonderful men. I could sit and laugh myself stupid at all their crazy antics. I didn't think there was anyone else besides Zackary that could have known all the scripts to so many movies, but I was mistaken. You don't need to watch the movie, just listen to those to guys. They are hilarious.
It is such a comfort to know that my daughter found someone as good as him. Of course, it also goes without saying that he is very fortunate to have found Brittany. They are a perfect match. I love ya'll to the moon!
The rest of the Morgan family, and I mean ALL of them have been so gracious and loving. We love ya'll as well.