Thursday, October 23, 2008

DVR Madness

Is there a reason why the DVR can only record two shows at one time??? With the technology we have today is it not possible to say tape three shows at one time??? Is that such a crazy thing to ask for?? And if we can only tape two shows at one time and there are three or four that are on at the same time, why can't we rank them?? Just sayin'.....................

I would definitely like to rank my shows......say recording One Tree Hill over Intervention and tape Private Practice rather than Real World/Road Rules. So, as you can tell my FAVORITE show One Tree Hill did not tape this week!! URGH!!! I know I can watch it on the Internet, but it is not the same and the screen is way smaller on my computer and I just want to complain about it. I know if this is the worst thing I have to complain about then I am doing well. So, I'm done being a baby.

2 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

i second that! i mean we have all this technology and can only record two programs....these DVR people didn't really think this through!

Chap and Heather said...

I think you guys need to invest in another DVR for the bedroom...I've heard it has helped save marriages =) I had to give up on several shows this year b/c I just couldn't keep up with them!!