Thursday, November 13, 2008

Say It Ain't So.......

Now, I know that I am pretty dramatic when it comes to certain things like TV, but this is something that really upsets me. I went to my favorite yoga class yesterday (Wednesday nights from 6-7:30 every week) only to find out that the yoga studio is shutting it's doors the end of January. I was very sad and the teacher said that she was trying to find somewhere that we could have the class, but as of now things weren't looking good. I look forward to Wednesday nights all week. Not only is it a great workout and de-stresser, I am BY FAR the youngest in the class. I would say that the age range would be from 35-65 (more of them are on the upper end of this range). This totally inspires me when I see women older than my mother doing things that I can't do most the time. And this is definitely not a beginner class............hold bridge pose for 3 minutes without a complaint and then we can talk.

So, I am pretty sad about this and hope that things will work out. If not I will just have to find somewhere else, but when you get used to certain people and places it stinks when things change.


Off the subject, Halloween pictures will hopefully be posted soon.

4 comments:

Colly said...

That does stink. I hope she kind find a new place to teach.

Colly said...

What is kind find?? I meant can find, silly.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

too bad! i'm just proud of you for working out....that's a neat idea! :)

Chap and Heather said...

Oh man, that does stink...especially since I never got to try it! Is there anything else similar in Rock Hill?