Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Uneventful Update

I know the Christmas post is getting a little old, but there really hasn't been anything exciting to tell you about. This is the best I can do and it is by no means interesting.......

We finally entered this century (Ashley's comment, not mine) and purchased a flat screen HDTV that my husband is SO EXCITED about I think sometimes he would rather the TV be in the bed with him than me. His project this week is mounting it above the fireplace. We are going on day 3 of this project and it is supposed to be completed today. The key words being "supposed to". Let's just say this would be record time for project completion in my house!

Max, the miracle dog, is back to his old self again! All wounds finally healed over the weekend and besides a small gimp he is good as new!!

My brother flew out for a quick visit a couple of weekends ago. No pictures from this visit because he absolutely hates it when my mother and I get out the camera. So, I saved him some frustrations and kept the camera away.

Lastly, we are counting down the days until we leave for Jamaica.......we leave on February 7th and I can't flippin' wait!!!! I will think about everyone while I am on the beach relaxing and eating and drinking my face off!!!!!

See, I warned you it was by no means interesting.......

No comments: