Sunday, December 7, 2008

Wait......What???

Oh yeah, I got into Physical Therapy School!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I felt the same way........the usual....shock, awe, feeling faint, pee my pants, crying, shaking, screaming, jumping up and down, you name I did it. I got my acceptance letter on Friday afternoon and have yet to come off cloud 9. August 10, 2009 I will start my venture......and become a Gamecock. Ashley has demanded I wear orange every day to class. I demanded a new wardrobe if that was the case........we'll see who will win that one.

5 comments:

Daniel said...

Congrats!! All that GRE work paid off!

We'll turn you into a Gamecock yet.

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

Congratulations, that's awesome news!!

oh yea, and GO COCKS!

Chap and Heather said...

Woo Hoo! So exciting! Did you get any of my messages this weekend? I tried calling to congratulate you, just wanted to make sure you got them.

Garnett and black are way easier to shop for...just in time for Christmas =)

Colly said...

That is awesome!!!! Great news, congratulations!!!! So are you gonna be commuting every day??

The Morgans said...

Yeah, Colly, I will drive back and forth. It shouldn't be too bad! I am just really excited!!