Tuesday, December 9, 2008

It feels like Christmas in my house

Over the weekend, Ashley and I finally got our Christmas tree purchased, put up and decorated. We always buy a real Christmas tree. We both grew up with real trees and I love the way they smell. It feels like Christmas at my house!! We bought a 7-8 foot tree because we could accommodate that size in our little house. Well, we (or should I say he) got it in the stand and in the house and the top little branch that the angel, star or in our case bow goes on is completely bent over from the ceiling. It was pretty funny so we just left it. You probably can't see it in this picture, but it's bent over.

I just realized that the tree looks like it might be leaning a little to the right. Let's hope it was the camera!! Nothings ever perfect at the Morgan house.


Last year my mom started me a collection of the Willow Tree Nativity Scene. Every year I get a new piece and will eventually pass down to my children.

The Full Effect!!!



Happy Decorating!!!!

6 comments:

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

beautiful!! I have stuff from the attic ALL over my house right now b/c i'm doing the same thing.

Colly said...

The tree is just leanin back so it can do the rock away, silly. ;-)
It looks great! I love the nativity as well!

Colly said...

OH! I also really like your new profile pic!

The Morgans said...

Lean Back, Lean Back...hahaha!!!

Thanks Colly! Glad you like b/c you will be getting one in your Christmas card!! I know you are so excited :)

Anonymous said...

Fun to see another Rock Hill blogger! Your decorations are lovely! Just wanted to say hi.

Congrats on PT School! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

I love the tree, the nativity and all the rest! It does look very Christmasy (is that a word?). By now y'all are probably in Memphis on your way back home. What a wonderful 9 days we have had with everyone home! Can't wait to see some pics. Love ya! Mom