Saturday, June 16, 2012

Nearing the end........

As of today, I am completely finished with classwork for physical therapy school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I get a short break and then start a 3 month clinical this fall and then..............................I graduate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't even believe it right!  Many have told me it seems like I just started school; however, I beg to differ.  In order to not think about how long it has been, I made a list of things that I will celebrate/be happy about.


Saving money on gas
No more long drives to Columbia
Free time on the weekends and weeknights
Getting closer to becoming a 2 income family
Not incurring any more debt from the government
Treating patients
Spending more time with my man and friends
Taking a once in a lifetime vacation after graduation
Lastly, but certainly not least...one step closer to becoming a parent!


One step closer friends..........one step closer

1 comment:

Team O'Hare said...

I love this post. I am cheering for you over here. I can not wait for all of those things for you and Congratulations my dear friend!! xoxox