Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Jackson Patrick O'Hare

One of my dearest friends, Krissy O'Hare, had her first child on yesterday. Jackson Patrick O'Hare was born May 12, 2009 at 2:46 am and was 7 lbs. and 7 oz. of pure Heaven!!!! I am biased, but he is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I went to see Jack yesterday when he was only about 24 hours old and might I say I only hope that I can look like Krissy after giving birth only 24 hours ago. She is a trooper!!! There aren't many pregnant women I know that get up run 1 mile then walk another mile and then go and pick strawberries exactly a week before your due date. That's Krissy!!!

Jack O'Hare. That is daddy Kevin in the background and his shirt said "Fo Shizzle"!!! It was kind of hard to take him serious with that shirt when he was holding Jack. Krissy did not want anywhere near the camera.





Krissy and Kevin are wonderful people and I have no doubts they will be even better parents! I am so extremely happy for them and can't wait to see Jack grow. B will be there!!!!

I am going to see Krissy on Friday when she gets home and Kevin goes to work, so more pictures to come and hopefully I can sneak Krissy in a picture.

3 comments:

Chap and Heather said...

I love that name, and he is beautiful!! I am impressed with her running skills one week before the baby was due...wow. Be srue to ask her what she's on for me, I'm gonna need some of that fo shizzle!!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

what a beautiful boy!

Colly said...

JP in da hizzy!! Welcome.