Friday, September 10, 2010

Some things to smile about

The past month has given me a few things to smile about and I thought I would share. 
  • Starting my 2nd year of PT school
  • Finding out I will have two new nieces at the beginning of the year (I knew it was 2 girls the whole time, but nobody believed me)
  • Getting an "A" on my first big test of the year!
  • Football season starting
  • My brother getting a new job
  • Coming home from school late and dinner being cooked and ready to eat
  • 2 concerts in 2 weeks
Things to look forward to..............

  • One last beach trip with some good friends
  • My sweet niece spending the weekend with us
  • My brother and wonderful future sister coming for a visit
  • Not having to spend fall break at school
  • New season of TV shows starting
  • One semester closer to be finished with school
 

No comments: