Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It was 2 years ago today.....

that Ashley and I got married!!!! It really doesn't seem like two years to me. Man.....time flies when you are having fun! Literally!!! I married the most caring and kind man. I couldn't ask for anyone better!

Here are a couple of pictures of the night we got engaged (this same day 3 years ago). For some reason I don't have any of this night with just Ashley and I. I have seen one, but don't know where it could be found.




A picture from the honeymoon in Antigua....I really wish we could do that every year!

I have a lack of pictures from my wedding time on my camera and computer. I have great photos from the photographer, I just don't have access to put them on my computer. I have great photos that people have given me that they have taken, I just haven't scanned them. Sorry I don't have any thing better for you! We had an absolutely beautiful wedding that was perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything better!

3 comments:

Colly said...

It really doesn't seem like 2 years!! Gosh. Well, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you had a great b-day too!

Amber, Scott, and Carter said...

Happy anniversary!! times flies, right!? I hope you have a great birthday as well!

Chap and Heather said...

Happy anniversary...AND BIRTHDAY!! =) Hope you're having a great one!